Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cute Animals

cute baby chipmonk mouse picWhat is it about cute animals, so attractive to many people? There is no denying that most people can not resist the appeal of cute and funny animal, be it images, video clips, or the real thing. In fact, there is nothing new. Cute animals have always been on birthday cards, wrapping paper, posters, inspirational and boxes of chocolates.

It was the arrival of the Internet, however, especially on YouTube, which facilitated the explosion in the popularity of videos of cute animals. There is something very appealing about the immediacy of being able to have a video of a cute animal, preferably something funny, like to sleep and then descend and fall, resulting piece strike furniture they are!

If you look funny video clips, most requests are received on YouTube, you'll see a common thread through them. What makes it funny is when we recognize something of our own humanity in their behavior. This could be because they may be displayed such qualities as human stupidity, intelligence, playfulness, cunning, affection, even embarrassing. There is no documented evidence that animals have the same motivations and emotions, how we have, but it is certainly tempting to think and comforting, it does.

Latest pics for Cute Animals

cute bunnys domestic animals Cute Animals Cute Animals Cute Animals cute animals wallpapers Cute Animals Cute Animals Cute Animals Cute Animals Cute Animals Cute Animals Cute Animals

5 comments:

Liz said...

There soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

how id that spider squirrel cute?????

nene lovely blackmon said...

awww so cute

Anonymous said...

OMG SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

Post a Comment

 

All About Animals